Abishekas and Archanas
Abishekas and Archanas of God Ramanatha Swamy and Goddess Sri Parvathavarthini may, on their own accord offer the same.
Devotees coming there seeking divine blessings for an unmarried girl to get a husband, or couple having no child are blessed after having bath at theerthams and worshipping the Lord Ramanatha Swamy.
The Fees mentioned in Devasthanam.
- Sahasra Kalasa Abishegam
- Sahasra Sangabishegam (1008)
- Ashtothra Kalasa Abishegam
- Sangabishegam Neivedavam
- Gangabishegam (including Ganga water and vessel)
- Spadigalinga Abishega Dharshan
- Panneer Abishegam (including paneer)
- Panchamuga Archana (excluding Pooja material)
- Sahasranama Archana to Sri Ramanatha Swamy.
- Sahasranama Archana to Ambal
Special Poojas & Utsavams
Special Poojas of Sri Ramanatha swamy were offered by Gold Kavasam to Goddess and Gold Kavasam and Nagaparanam to Ramanatha, Silver Chariot Utsavam Pancha Moorthy Utsavam, taking Ambal on Golden chariot can be performed on paying prescribed fee at the Devasthanam office by the devotees.